Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Voting Ends TONIGHT! (11:59PM PST)

I can't believe that voting ends TONIGHT!! They are choosing 5 finalists and then 1 VP of Pop Culture the week of the March 14th. I am SOOO EXCITED I can't wait! I know I'll do a fantastic job as Vice President of Pop Culture. I want to show the world how much I know about movies, music and entertainment in general.

So this is my last request...if you haven't voted today (haven't voted at all) got HERE to vote for me to become VP of Pop Culture!

Tell your friends!

I never realized how hairy Robin Williams is until I saw a recent picture on Facebook. I was rather surprised to be honest. I still believe Robin Williams is an extremely funny guy. One of my fav movies has to be Mrs. Doubtfire! What a riot! Good message too. I really enjoy movies that are both entertaining and have a message in them.

Charlie Sheen is a mess. I feel for the guy, I hope he gets help. Never seem to know what's going to happen with him and now Rosanne Barr is apparently giving him advice...hmmm wonder how that will work...I loved Rosanne on Rosanne. Funny woman.

Well I will keep updating in the weeks ahead, I'm sure there will be more Charlie news, and maybe some other celebs will break headlines too. Never know around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment