Sunday, March 6, 2011

Twitter ad Charlie Sheen

WOW! What a week its been for Pop Culture! Charlie, my man, give it a rest! Seriously you need to go and get some help. But what's his motivation in about 25 hours he got a million followers on Twitter which just says people are listening. I really hope for his sake that he pulls his act together because at the rate he's going he is not going to like the end.

Twitter is an interesting application, I never had any desire to tweet until recently and I'm learning there are ways to get free stuff/win stuff using twitter which one of my favorite words in the English Language is....FREE. I mean with the price of gas, we could all use a little free somethin' somethin'...right?

I will say I enjoy how Facebook and Twitter keep me connected to people all over the world. I mean if you think about this VP of Pop Culture campaign not many people would be able to do it 20 years ago, but now we walk around with the net in our pockets. Most people have smart phones which can pull up the net at any time.

I'm excited because I'm getting closer to 200 votes, I believe this morning I am at 168, but I NEED YOUR HELP! I can't do this alone! So if you haven't please go vote for me to become VP of Pop Culture, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment