Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hog calling...Pop culture??

I was discussing my run for VP of Pop Culture with my cousin who pointed out that both my Parents and he have been named State Hollering Champs. So that begs the question is Hog calling pop culture? I am sad to say probably not, unless Lady Gaga throws her hat into the ring..well them maybe it will be. Hog calling is interesting in the sense that there is a purpose to it, but that there are actual contests to showcase your talent and not just in the Mid-West states!

I saw the Pilot for Mr. Sunshine...can we say Matthew Perry was better on Friends? I have not watched the other episodes I try to give a series 3 tries..good ole baseball 3 strikes and you're out! So I will have to take the time to watch 2 more episodes. The nice thing about the Internet is I don't need TiVo to get some shows!

I hear there is this big show on tomorrow...something about a Golden Man...lol Just kidding! Of course I am well aware that the Oscars are tomorrow on ABC, and that James Franco and Anne Hathaway are going to be the presenters, who can miss their hysterical commercials? My fav is the one where Anne is tackled for a warderobe malfunction..SuperBowl anyone?? lol Which of course if you didn't see or hear about that the commercial is not all that funny, but seriously who didn't hear about it? I mean at the time it seemed to be covered by the media for weeks!

I promise I will watch the Oscars live, and post/tweet and Facebook my reaction to them. I hope you will stay tuned, but don't forget Vote for Me to become VP of Pop Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment