Thursday, February 24, 2011

Allure survey

So I got a survey from Allure asking how influenced I am by their approval seals on make-up products. So I'm here to ask you, how influenced are you by the Allure Seal of Approval? I have to say for myself I am more likely to take a look at products that have their Seal especially the Reader's Choice because I know lots of women out there have tried the product and are happy with it. I mean if I'm going to try something typically I try something based on someone else's recommendation. If its a good price I'll be the first to try it, but a lot of times you talk to your friends and you try a new product. I am anxious to see how Garnier's new eye roller will work for me. I know I don't wear a lot of make-up, but I do like being in the know. I did sell Mary Kay Cosmetics for several years so I do know a little somethin' somethin' about make-up.

I am excited because we have almost broken 50 votes! I am so happy that my friends are joining the bandwagon and voting for me/helping me in my race to become America's VP of Pop Culture!

If you haven't voted today..WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? LOL Get over to Popchips and VOTE FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment