Friday, February 25, 2011

The Ellen Show

Okay if you haven't seen this yet..its TOTALLY worth the watch..."Cut the Chord" I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Ellen DeGeneres, but if you think about it, she really does a lot of good for the community. Look at the auction for Justin Bieber's hair? She raised money for a good cause.

I will admit that this clip had me rolling, especially at the part where she says "I suck at Math!" I had to laugh because we normally would think science, but under the pressure she probably thought of all those Math classes where they had to learn different facts/measurements/etc.

Do you have Oscar fever? I know I've seen lots of stuff all over the media about the upcoming Oscars and I can't wait to see who's the best and worse dressed. Its almost like watching the Super Bowl just for the commercials.

Well its Friday night and I'm going to get caught up on some TV I missed out on this week, but if you haven't voted in the past 24 hours, then please go to my video and vote for me. I'm hoping to break 70 votes by midnight! I am so excited that I have so much support from friends right now in my quest to become Vice President of Pop Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment