Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh Charlie!

Announcement made that CBS has stopped production of "Two and a Half Men" for this season. Oh Charlie...I thought you had your act somewhat together? Are we going to have another Mel Gibson on our hands?

Seriously, I know that being popular is hard, but it seems like more and more celebs are cracking recently..or maybe we just want to focus on them because of all the upheaval in other places in the world.

I also am impatiently waiting for my prize from The Real Art Design Group. If you didn't play The Santa Claw according to their Facebook page, the line is a LOT shorter ;-) If you didn't have a clue that you could play The Santa Claw, well you need to at least go to the page or youtube it because it is quite impressive!

I'm excited because we are close to 60 votes! So if you haven't voted in the past 24 hours GET TO IT! Every vote counts and helps me reach my goal of Vice President of Pop Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment