Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Justin and Jennifer both get haircuts

I have to admit I laughed when Justin Bieber getting a haircut made national news and then Jennifer Aniston turned around and she made news for what? getting her hair cut.

Lilo is in trouble again...are we surprised? Myself? Not really. I really hope that she is able to clean up her act. Lindsey Lohan was such a good actress and I hate to see her totally falling apart.

Lady Gaga approves of fan video. I really like that Lady Gaga approves of her fans who make amazing videos. Its nice to know she can still be "real" with us common folks!

Can I just say how much I LOVE Katy Perry's Fireworks song? I think it has an awesome message, and every time I hear it on the radio I smile.

Big day in the campaign I broke 40 votes! BUT I have a long ways to go to reach my goal! So head over to Popchips VP search to vote for me! Remember you can vote once every 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment